- Have a Safe Halloween!
- Thank you!
- 1st Annual Fall Trunk Show This Weekend!
- Sugar Peanuts Recipe from Uganda
- The 1st Governor of Maryland's Estate
- History of the 1st Governor's Estate in St. Leonards, Maryland is Here!
- It's Saturday and It's A Hot One!
- Demo Day in St. Michaels, MD!
- Check Out Our New Look!!!!
- Kentucky Derby Weekend!
Posted by Tracey on 10/30/2017
Posted by Tracey on 10/24/2017
Posted by Tracey on 10/11/2017
Sat & Sun 9am to 6pm
Posted by Tracey on 8/11/2017
Saturday 12-6pm cocktails and sweets!! Come and enjoy!!!
Posted by on 7/23/2017
This gorgeous 1720s waterfront property is located high on the hills in St. Leonard, Maryland. The estate includes 8 out buildings including a post office, garage, corn crib, tractor shed, stable, sheep fold, and a much smaller shed. Once Mrs. Mackall (the 2nd owner) had passed her home sat until the current owners purchased everything on the property. Left to sit alone for years were over 200 year old pieces of furniture, vintage trunks, historical photos,
Posted by Tracey on 7/23/2017
Posted by on 7/15/2017
Posted by on 6/17/2017
We were recently told by the fabulous owners that while salvaging the chimney they found letters hidden up inside the chimney walls. As soon as I can get a photo of them, I will post them. Finding history is so amazing.